Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Newest Pics of the Little Gal

So I had another ultrasound this week and the little gal was a squirmy wormy throughout the whole thing (thanks to the orange juice I drank that morning, I think). Every time the technician would try to get a picture of her face, she'd throw her hands or feet up in the way. Sounds like my kid, huh?

Anyway, this one was the best we could get. She looks like she's trying to poke her own eye out, but I think she's just waving.


Also, here's a profile. The white blob is just the flash...don't worry...she doesn't have a tumor. ;)

The technician said based on her measurements, she's 2 lbs. and 2 oz. Little chubby thing! I was 26 weeks yesterday, so almost to my third trimester. It's hard to believe I've only got three more months to go.

This last weekend Isaiah worked hard to get the little remainder of the living room and the entire hall painted. I just sit, watch and supervise (hee hee) but he gets all the credit. It looks great! Now we just need to clean out the baby's room so he can start mudding, sanding, texturing, primering and painting. Whew!

Finally, you just gotta love truckers. I passed this fellow in Hale Center today on my way home from work. Hey, at least he's honest! :)

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea Isaiah was so handy, I am super impressed with all the work he has done on your house. Maybe I can send Jonathan up there for some training. ;)

    I love the baby pics too. I am so excited for y'all!

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's that precious baby girl...I can't wait to snuggle with her.

    ReplyDelete