Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kendall's First "Official" Baby Pics

So I keep forgetting to share these! My sweet cousin April came down just a few days after Kendall got out of the hospital to take pictures of her for us. I think they turned out great and I'm excited for her to take more when she gets a little older. We used a few of these on her photo announcement card since they turned out so well.

This one is too cute but poor April had to do a big-time Photoshop job on Kendall's hiney. For whatever reason, it was VERY pink and looked funny so April doctored it up to match the rest of her skin!



Little girl with a BIG flower on her noggin!



Not so sure about laying in a basket in the front yard.



Passed out:



Sweet little sleeping beauty:



Trying to get a naked baby calm:



Momma's girl:



More sleeping in the yard:



My little basket case flamenco dancer!



With Mommy and Daddy (who was home on his lunch break):



Safe in Mommy and Daddy's hands:

No comments:

Post a Comment