Saturday, April 23, 2011

10 Months and the End of an Era...

Well, we're all on the mend around here. Kendall's congestion/cough has cleared up and she only has three more doses of her antibiotic to take, and my congestion/cough is almost gone too. I hope she's not going to be one of those kids with constant ear infections! :(

Isaiah is hard at work on our hall bathroom and had to do a lot of work on the floor, prepping it before he could even put down the leveling stuff and hardiebacker board. Today he laid out the thin-set and tile, and will start on the grout tomorrow. It's coming along! Kendall and I just provide moral support and try to stay out of the way.

Kendall has taken to rolling all over her crib and making a big mess in general, which cracks me up. I went in to check on her the other day and there she was, sound asleep and surrounded by her toys, lovie and blanket. Sheesh!

Isaiah's cousin Chuck is on a three-week motorcycle road trip from his home in Oregon to San Antonio, and he stopped in and spent two nights with us on his way down. Here's Kendall with Uncle Chuckie!

Isaiah and Chuck thought it would be funny to hang themselves up from two screws on our wall!

After dealing with Isaiah and Chuck's shenanigans, I took Kendall back to our room to feed her. I propped her up on my pillow and what do you know...she grabbed the bottle and just proceeded to feed herself. Who needs Mommy anyway?!?!

Kendall turned 10 months on Tuesday this week! I can't believe she's getting so close to her first birthday. Isaiah's sister Amber gave us this precious dress that her daughters wore and I just loved it. It's too fancy to just wear around the house, but I thought it would be super cute for her monthly posed pictures. She was having so much fun laughing at Murphy and Tuggy, who she absolutely adores.

I love how she can get so serious too, though, and she'll just pop her thumb in her mouth and look at me with those big ole blue eyes...

Here she is, tired of taking pictures and wadding up the sign so I can't take any more! :)

Sporting her cute spring bee hoodie!

Mommy and Kendall pic!

So here's the sad part...the camera we've had for four years died on me a few hours after taking the last picture. It's the end of an era! Okay, so that's a bit dramatic, but we have taken this camera all over the U.S. and taken so many great pictures with it. I have LOVED this camera but I don't know if it's worth to get it fixed when they are relatively cheap these days. Sigh... Hopefully I'll figure out something soon b/c you know I can't go even a few days without taking pictures of our girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment