We were able to spend time with family over the Easter holiday, hanging out with relatives on Thursday evening, Saturday and Sunday. It was weird not going to church...it was the first Easter of my life I wasn't in church, but we did watch a service from Lubbock on TV. Hopefully this summer we can start taking Kendall to church and figuring out where we want to attend.
As previously mentioned, I got a new camera that I’m just breaking in. It’s still a point & shoot, but is bigger than most and has a lot more manual capabilities. Of course that means I’ll need to really get to know the manual, but from just using the automatic settings, I like it so far. And it has a 18x zoom, so I love that.
Here’s K, doing her best to give me an “annoyed b/c you’re taking so many pictures, mom” face, and my post-bath smiley girl:
This girl LOVES her dogs! They can always make her smile and she’s constantly wanting to touch and grab at them. Murphy loves her and can’t help himself…he always wants to be near her, but he’s a little scared of her too b/c she tries to grab for his tail and ears (ouch!). Tuggy on the other hand, loves to put his nose right on her face and wuffle her a little bit, which makes her blink and giggle.
As you can, see, she sat and pulled on his feet and collar, and he just tolerated all her shenanigans like a total gentleman! The little red sleeper she’s in had to be included b/c I bought it several years ago for Miss Camryn and it has made its way back to us! I’m a sucker for butt-flap pajamas, as you’ll see…
What’s the good of butt-flap jammies without some nekkie-butt pictures?!?! :) (Yep, she’ll hate me for these one day…)
We had a good Mother’s Day…Isaiah and Kendall got me a card and a mommy/baby Willow Tree figure, which is really cute. Here’s me and our girl in the backyard before heading into town for a late lunch:
Yesterday when Isaiah got home from work, we hung out in the yard on a blanket for a while, just enjoying the evening. I know the mosquitoes will be horrible soon, so we wanted to take advantage of a bug-free day! Here’s a few pics of Kendall watching the dogs run around the yard, eating leaves and having fun in general:
Our bathroom renovation is coming along. Isaiah has tiled, grouted and sealed the floor and has moved on to tiling the walls of the shower. It’s a dirty, messy business, but he’s doing a good job and taking his time. Pics to come….
she's so precious!!! and growing too fast!!
ReplyDeleteI love that little precious pie...I loved getting to play with her yesterday.
ReplyDelete