Well, our girl is now 11 months old! She had her 11-month birthday last Thursday, and it was a pretty uneventful day. Isaiah was in Austin for work, so we were home alone and whew, I didn’t think I was ever going to get her to sit still for her picture! She was squirming all over the place, grabbing the paper, chewing on it, and just being a little pain in general! Aw, but I love her anyway, of course…
Doesn’t she look like such a big girl?!?
I had to include this picture b/c this is her new “cheese” face. It’s so funny…she’ll screw up her face and wrinkle her nose and give this cheesy grin. Such a goof!
This Sunday was a beautiful, warm day so we decided it was time to get Kendall a pool, and plus, it was the perfect excuse to wear her yellow and white polka-dot ruffly bathing suit! Her Daddy got her a fun little blow-up pool at Wal-Mart and we set it up in the backyard. I was afraid she’d freak out when I put her in it, but she just rolled with it like she’d been doing it for years! I love the expression in the first pic…it was right after I put her in, and the second is cheese-face again!
Hanging out with Daddy…
Sweet little mermaid!
Hanging out with Mommy…
Isaiah loves this picture. I was loving on my sweetums and he zoomed in and snapped this pic of his two girls! :)
In other news, Kendall is making such good progress, the Early Childhood Intervention people feel like she’s ready to move from one OT session per month to two. Yay! She’s doing really well sitting, getting down to the floor, inching along and pushing off with her feet. We’re working with her to get her more comfortable on her knees, but she still doesn’t love it. Ah well, soon enough. She’ll be walking and running and jumping before we know it!
What a cute swimming suit on such a cutie patootie!
ReplyDeleteAaah, precious little girl. We look forward to seeing you guys soon! :)
ReplyDelete