Monday, May 25, 2009

A Few Pics You GOTTA See...

So we got home from Santa Fe this evening and we had a great trip. I need to get to bed soon, but I had to post a few pictures from last Friday. We had an eventful day...Rachel and Murphy took a nap on the couch together...we grilled out and the West family came over for dinner....and Murphy got a quick bath in the kitchen sink before bedtime. See below...

Rachel and Murphs napping...

Avery enjoying her mom's Cream Cheese Poundcake...okay, so really all she cared about was the homemade whipped cream. Can she look any happier?

Girls in the kitchen, boys in the living room. After dinner, Damon, Cayden and Isaiah played Guitar Hero before we met up with Andi and went to the drive-in to see Night at the Museum 2.

Murphy needed a bath before bedtime since he'd gotten into the cajun butter that dripped out of the grill. It was all over his head and ears. Talk about a lil' greasy rascal. I took a bottle of Dawn to him and cleaned him right up. Tuggy says, "What the heck are you doing in the kitchen sink?!?!"

Well, Isaiah's back to work tomorrow and Rachel is headed home in the afternoon. So I'll be all alone again and will be blogging for your pleasure. Gute nacht!


1 comment: