When Isaiah got home from work today, we got out the leashes and Tug went nuts. The problem is...we take a tennis ball with us every time...and come home without a tennis ball every single time as well. Tuggy swims around and chews on the ball, poking holes in it. Then when he drops it, it sinks. Sigh....
Here he is today, pre-sink...
Most of the time Murphy runs up and down the banks, getting his legs and belly wet and muddy. Of course by the time we get home the mud is all dry and crusty so I get to spend 10 minutes bathing him. Not this time....I put my foot down. He hung out with his Daddy and played King of the Tummy...er, Mountain.
Okay, gotta go watch The Bachelorette. I never used to watch reality TV until my sister-in-law Maryann got me hooked! I record it every week on the DVR to save Isaiah the agony of watching it. Aren't I a sweetie?!?! Now if only he was that sweet...I had to watch Ice Road Truckers tonight....ridiculous...
You got DVR! Yippee! See...aren't I the best ;)
ReplyDelete