No, I didn't forget, but this week has been a bit crazy trying to get unpacked, laundry, job interview, etc., but I couldn't go another day without mentioning that my sweet little niece Camryn turned 2 this past Saturday! I was sad we couldn't be there for her party, but Maryann says they had a great time.
I was at the hospital with Dad when she was born, while Mom stayed at Clay & Maryann's house with Loren. We waited and waited and waited. And finally we saw Clay walking by and our precious little girl in the plastic bassinet thing as they wheeled her to the elevator. She was such a cute baby and has always been so sweet.
Camryn at two days old:
Camryn at her second birthday party, blowing the candles out with a boost from Daddy. She's such a big girl!
Happy Birthday, sweet little Camryn Anna...we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment